CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

What I've learned!

Life in Special education is having a linky party on "What I've learned this year."  


Well...I've learned that you get what you pay for.  I have been dragging my heels when it comes to buying a good rug for my classroom.  The good ones are soooo expensive!   I actually bought two rugs early this school year.  The first one was a large remnant, but it started to fray terribly on the edges so I got rid of it.  Then I bought a bound rug from Walmart.  It was nice ( for about 1 month), but then it started to wrinkle and bunch up.  See my post about that rug: http://luvtoeduc8.blogspot.com/2011/04/carpet-time.html   So I have broken down and ordered a real classroom rug this time.  It is a factory second but the manufacturer assures me that I won't be able to tell.  It was half the price of the original price.  Here is a picture: 
It is an alphabet rug but the letters are supposed to be hidden.  I'll blog later and let you know how it works out!

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get your super cute rug?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link where I purchased the rug: http://www.rtrkidsrugs.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CFKFS9712 I should receive it next week, and I'll let you know if it is as cute as the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My rug arrived today. It is beautiful!!! Now the real test will be how it works out in my classroom. I will let y'all know when school starts again. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete