Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Do your kids ever complain that their neighbor is copying from them. Mine do, so I came up with my "My Space" idea. All I did was get two manila folders, taped them together in the middle, put a design on them @@@@My Space@@@@@@, and then laminated them so that I could use them again and again. Every student has one in their seat sack so if they ever feel the need for a little private time they are allowed to get them out. Of course, I also use them when they are doing a test to keep them honest.
- Hello, my name is dijobaker, and I am a second grade teacher. I love to use technology in my classroom, and I have been making interactive Power Points for the past ten years, and SMART board lessons for three years. I have also many ideas for organizing your classroom and classroom management. Check out my products at Teachers PayTeachers.com.
- Fun New Tool!
- Mother's Day Project Linky Party
- My Classroom!
- What's the most useful thing on your supply list?
- Listening Center Linky Party
- Funniest Moment
- Whisper Phones - Feedback Needed!!!
- Inexpensive Chart Stands
- Omg! One More Thing I Love.
- My Very Favorite Things!!!
- Tattle Tale Book
- My Space!
- Cute Cubes!
- Beat the Clock
- Love Those Pocket Charts!
- I'm always looking for ways to motivate my student...
- Carpet Time!
- Power Point Presentations at TPT
- Blooming with Adjectives
- Classroom Rules
- What's your favorite classroom read aloud?
- ▼ April (21)
Bulletin Board Ideas (1) Classroom Decor (1) Classroom Management (9) Contest (2) Feedback Needed (1) Giveaway (1) Just Venting (1) linky party (14) Motivation (1) Organization (6) Product Review (1) Products For Sale (4) Projects (1) Ranting (1) Sharing Ideas (2) Teacher Appreciation Gift (1) Technology (2) TPT Lesson (1)
Powered by Blogger.