I'm always looking for ways to motivate my students. My latest brainstorm had me bidding all over ebay to collect these little charms. I successfully bid on little plastic feet, stars, and keys which came in 7 different colors. I also got little silver plated hands and smiling suns. Most of the charms came from China and took about two weeks to arrive. The kids can earn the charms for a variety of reasons both academic and behavior. Then, on the last day of school, they will take their charms and string them on glow-in-the dark vinyl string. They will go home on that day proudly displaying their accomplishments around their neck. Underneath the pocket chart, I have a poster which shows what each charm represents. You may have noticed the ticket in each of the pockets, but I will save that for another blog!
- Hello, my name is dijobaker, and I am a second grade teacher. I love to use technology in my classroom, and I have been making interactive Power Points for the past ten years, and SMART board lessons for three years. I have also many ideas for organizing your classroom and classroom management. Check out my products at Teachers PayTeachers.com.
- Fun New Tool!
- Mother's Day Project Linky Party
- My Classroom!
- What's the most useful thing on your supply list?
- Listening Center Linky Party
- Funniest Moment
- Whisper Phones - Feedback Needed!!!
- Inexpensive Chart Stands
- Omg! One More Thing I Love.
- My Very Favorite Things!!!
- Tattle Tale Book
- My Space!
- Cute Cubes!
- Beat the Clock
- Love Those Pocket Charts!
- I'm always looking for ways to motivate my student...
- Carpet Time!
- Power Point Presentations at TPT
- Blooming with Adjectives
- Classroom Rules
- What's your favorite classroom read aloud?
- ▼ April (21)
Bulletin Board Ideas (1) Classroom Decor (1) Classroom Management (9) Contest (2) Feedback Needed (1) Giveaway (1) Just Venting (1) linky party (14) Motivation (1) Organization (6) Product Review (1) Products For Sale (4) Projects (1) Ranting (1) Sharing Ideas (2) Teacher Appreciation Gift (1) Technology (2) TPT Lesson (1)
Powered by Blogger.