CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Favorite Back to School Activity Linky Party

If you want to share your favorite back to school activity, head here: http://fun-in-first.blogspot.com/2011/07/whats-your-favorite-back-to-school.html

1.  I do this smartboard activity with my kids.  They come up and tap on a square to reveal a question like, "Do you have a pet?" or "What is your favorite book?" or "Do you have any brothers or sisters?"




2.  We also do paper plate portraits.  I give the students a paper plate, markers, and yarn and they create a portrait that looks just like themselves.

2 comments:

  1. I love your idea! What a great way to get everyone engaged and excited to be back at school...I am definitely going to borrow this and do it with my class!
    Thanks,
    Keri
    Teach Play Smile

    ps I have become a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your Smartboard activity available to use or is it just an idea? I'd love to use it with my students!

    ReplyDelete