Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Men with Purses!!
I just got back from vacation and one thing has become quite clear to me. MEN NEED TO CARRY PURSES! Every day my husband asked me to carry the following items in my purse: his water bottle, glasses, cell phone, keys (which are just too bulky to carry in his pocket), and a pair of fresh socks! He's walking around free as a breeze, and I feel like a pack mule because my purse also has my water bottle, cell phone, keys, and you know...numerous other necessary items. The worst part is every time he wants to use one of his items, I have dig through my purse to find it, which is an exasperating task!! What do you think...is this purse manly enough?
- Hello, my name is dijobaker, and I am a second grade teacher. I love to use technology in my classroom, and I have been making interactive Power Points for the past ten years, and SMART board lessons for three years. I have also many ideas for organizing your classroom and classroom management. Check out my products at Teachers PayTeachers.com.
- It's almost here!! First big sale of the new scho...
- Check it Out...Great Resource!
- Classroom Behavior Management Linky Party
- Giveaway Winner Announced!
- Celebrating Two Times Over!
- Favorite Back to School Activity Linky Party
- Huge Give Away By Sunny Days
- Grade Level Linky Party
- Men with Purses!!
- Christmas in July Sale!!!!
- Classroom Shopping Linky Party
- Classroom Jobs Linky Party
- What TPT Means to Me
- Bulletin Board Linky Party
- ▼ July (14)
Bulletin Board Ideas (1) Classroom Decor (1) Classroom Management (9) Contest (2) Feedback Needed (1) Giveaway (1) Just Venting (1) linky party (14) Motivation (1) Organization (6) Product Review (1) Products For Sale (4) Projects (1) Ranting (1) Sharing Ideas (2) Teacher Appreciation Gift (1) Technology (2) TPT Lesson (1)
Powered by Blogger.