Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Bulletin Board Linky Party
Sunny Days at http://sunnydaysinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/2011/07/look-at-me-few-months-ago-i-had-no-idea.html is having a bulletin Board Linky Party. I wish I had more pictures of my bulletin boards, but one that I do every year is a silhouette board. I trace each students head using my overhead projector, black paper, and a piece of chalk. After I cut them out I glue them onto bright paper. I don't let the kids see them until they are all cut out and mounted. Then I hold them up for them to guess who each child is. It really gets us all laughing. It is amazing how each child has familiar identifying characteristics. I also have each child complete a bio-poem about themselves to hang up with their silhouette. When we do the light unit, it creates a great discussion on how shadows are made.
- Hello, my name is dijobaker, and I am a second grade teacher. I love to use technology in my classroom, and I have been making interactive Power Points for the past ten years, and SMART board lessons for three years. I have also many ideas for organizing your classroom and classroom management. Check out my products at Teachers PayTeachers.com.
- It's almost here!! First big sale of the new scho...
- Check it Out...Great Resource!
- Classroom Behavior Management Linky Party
- Giveaway Winner Announced!
- Celebrating Two Times Over!
- Favorite Back to School Activity Linky Party
- Huge Give Away By Sunny Days
- Grade Level Linky Party
- Men with Purses!!
- Christmas in July Sale!!!!
- Classroom Shopping Linky Party
- Classroom Jobs Linky Party
- What TPT Means to Me
- Bulletin Board Linky Party
- ▼ July (14)
Bulletin Board Ideas (1) Classroom Decor (1) Classroom Management (9) Contest (2) Feedback Needed (1) Giveaway (1) Just Venting (1) linky party (14) Motivation (1) Organization (6) Product Review (1) Products For Sale (4) Projects (1) Ranting (1) Sharing Ideas (2) Teacher Appreciation Gift (1) Technology (2) TPT Lesson (1)
Powered by Blogger.