CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Very Favorite Things!!!

(Linky Party through http://persnicketypickles.blogspot.com/)
1.  Oh how I love to decorate.  I wish I could build a new house every 5 years and pick out everything new.  My favorite TV station is HGTV, particularly, Property Ladder and Designed to Sell.  If I weren't a teacher, I would love to be a house stager.





2. I love technology.  I love my Smartboard, my Elmo, and...oh thank God for flat irons!  My new favorite thing is my flip video camera...and I really want an ipad!

3. I love flowers.



4.  I love ebay.  It's such a thrill to bid on something and win!  I get the best deals on ebay.  I bought my little flip camera from ebay for so little!
5.  I know I'm not alone, but I love American Idol.  Currently, I am in two pools for American Idol.  One is with my fellow teachers online through http://www.funofficepools.com/.  

6.  I love Greek yogurt.  Oikos honey yogurt is sooooo good!

7.  I love my life, my husband, my kids...and I am ever so thankful for my blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment