CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Inexpensive Chart Stands

There is really no need to buy those expensive chart stands. Instead I buy garment racks at Walmart. They have a variety of finishes and styles. The two that I have bought are under ten dollars. But they also have chrome styles that look more like the professional teaching chart stands. In order to hang the pockets charts, I just go to the dollar store and buy shower clips. I am able to hang a pocket chart on both sides to make it multi-purposeful. For the chart stand in the picture, I had my husband cut it down to size so that my students could reach their unfinished work pockets on one side and see their jobs on the other.
(

3 comments:

  1. So creative! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what brand do you bought this garment rack for classroom chart?
    I could try to look at walmart. Thanks

    ReplyDelete